Dec 18, 2014

Progressive do not get destroyed car towed and do not give us a rental car

"... I don’t understand why it took Progressive so long to contact my daughter, get her destroyed car towed and give her a rental car. The smashed car sat for 3 days in the rain and then a snow storm, so long that the City threatened to tow it. Tow truck companies are on call 24 hours a day. This could have been taken care of the day after the accident! I don’t understand why as soon as the car was towed and they gave us a value, they were ready to cut and send a check even though I told them that I was not accepting the total, and then they expected us to have the rental returned before we even had a chance to start looking or purchase a new vehicle due to the holiday, or before I even had the check in my hand..."
facebook.com/progressive/posts/10152617586579139